Monday, May 6, 2013

Christianese

This concept is not a new one. It is actually pretty humorous!

- "How is your walk going?"
- "She is such a Proverbs 31 woman!"
- "The Word just spoke to me..."
- "PTL!"
- "Ugh, I've totally been living in the flesh."
- In pop-corn prayer time: "I lift up these unspokens..." and "I'd like to echo..."
- "That is not my spiritual gift".
- "She has such a Jezebel spirit..."
- "I've been looking for some real fellowship..."
- "Want to go on a prayer walk?"
- "I want a man who's heart is for the 10/40 window!"
- "When is your spiritual birthday?"
- "Missionary dating does not work."
- "I think she's a bed-side Baptist at St. Mattress with Pastor Pillow, if you know what I mean..."
- "Oh, he grew up in the Bible-belt of the state."
- "She is the definition of a prayer warrior."

Maybe you know of a few others - feel free to comment and share them!! This could also be a fun ice-breaker for small groups or introducing these concepts to new believers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment